Sunday 17 February 2008

Hmmmmmmmmm .....




Not sure what to write here today .... 



Pups are growing fast now ... Belle is learning new things everyday and is loving going out with me on my dog walks. 
Trying to get organised with my art objectives for this year as a visual artist you need to keep going on your own self development, very hard going when we have so many things going on here at home.

While on my walks I try to take my camera with me. I trained not only as an illustrator but as a printmaker which encompassed screen printing, lithography including the dying art of stone litho, all types of etchings, photography and digital art reproduction  while at Uni so taking photo's is just what I need to do to keep my hand in. 

Camping shows start in a few weeks I suppose like us everyone else is thinking of getting their caravans and the camping gear together. Were going to try and be good with our diets this year and not get too many takeaways at shows etc and am going to cook meals to take with us to heat up etc.

Crufts on the horizon, of course Mark is doing the agility side of things where I am getting my Smooth collie 'Beryl' ring fit for the breed rings. Her coat is looking well and she has toned up nicely.... she can be naughty when asked to move in the appropriate fashion for the ring as she tends to 'gait' instead of moving properly, she seems to prefer that movement than the one she needs to do .... she is entered in open bitch and will be on pastoral day (Saturday) Im trying to make Beryl up to her title this year and have booked Scottish breeds for end of March in Edinburgh and already Im dreading the drive up north, but its got to be done when you are 'chasing' the tickets.







No comments: