Friday 1 February 2008































Well I am a month late in starting this blog, (Was starting this at the beginning of 2008!)
I will hopefully blog anything and everything going on in my life concerning my family , which, consists of Husband, children, and dogs...
Here goes ..... 
It is only 3 weeks now before Blossom  is due to whelp, she was mated on 20th Dec 2007 to Lythwood Sharp Shooter (featured)
Blossom is looking well and is getting quite plump.
As you may know I have retained a Kelpie Red & Tan bitch puppy from the recent litter we bred from Ruby (Ag Ch Cories Ruby Tuesday) x Cap (Gogetta Captain Midnight) her name is 'Belle'(Starsofmars Mira) the name goes nicely with her elder half sister which I own known as 'Tink' (Starsofmars Titania) thus, keeping the theme of fairies and stars. 
Just like her mum and her sister, Belle is such a sweetheart and a lovely happy puppy. She is certainly bringing smiles to my face. Belle has been on plenty of walks and trips out in the van she is now the proper out and about girl. She is going nicely forward on the lead and is responding eagerly  to basic training. 

No comments: