Tuesday 29 July 2008

Im Back







Hi everyone, or I may well be talking to myself as its been so long since I have been here that people have given up on my news *sniff*

Reasons why I have not blog for a while is due to 'Io's' tribute on here, which up until now I found too upsetting to view, but now I think Im stronger and I can view his tribute better now although it is still hard.. 

I have been very busy doing shows and painting my art cards (ACEO'S) and have made a heap of new friends through my art too, which is great and has opened another avenue for me on the virtual social networks :O)) I am seriously thinking of starting another blog where my art is concerned as I now have started a shop at etsy.com my shop has prints and paintings of mine plus I have projects on the go and will show to all whenever they are finished. 

Blossom is doing really well and now is in grade 5 which Im thrilled about...were working on towards grade 6, although were having steering issues at the moment..
Beryl my smooth collie is fab although Im still scared to run her after she had that bang and went into a fit at Golden Valley limited show.
Tink my Kelpie is brilliant and showing a lot of promise with her agility and Im enjoying running her  so much as I am with Jet my Border Collie... Belle my baby Kelpie is wonderful and is a joy to own, Im so glad we kept her.

Were off to Scunthorpe where Im judging on Saturday... I love this show..

Just returned from Agility club show at Newbury and boy nobody knew where the down switch was for the heating !


2 comments:

Karen said...

Hi and welcome back :0> would love you to perhaps do a picture of the Toddster, early next year if you fancy ? Karen x

Snoopy said...

Hi Karen,
sorry for the awfully late reply ... indeed I would love to do a little painting of Todd, bless...let me know when you want it in the new year..

Marie
x