Monday 14 April 2008

More Doodles





More miniature paintings ... and the story continues too, much to our daughter Madeleine's delight....

While flying from meadow to meadow in a far far away place the newly hatched Sheltie fairy puppy noticed something very small on the ground, she said to herself, 'hmmmm' I did not know there were smaller things than I'..... with that thought her new sparkly wings took her down swiftly to her first encounter with Ruby the ladybird .... The little ladybird was so happy to have met a friend at last.

Settled in among the fallen spring flowers, Blossom and Ruby sat talking well into the night......
After many hours talking and getting to know each other Ruby the ladybird said with a gasp ' my goodness is that the time ! I must rush or I shall be late' !   Upon those words Blossom pricked her ears and said, 'please, dont go' but, little Ruby the ladybird was already hurrying off .....

No comments: