Wednesday 9 April 2008

Spring Day in Wales







Gosh, I have loads to say and I hope I wont be boring with you with the details but I suppose a blog is to digitally record things so here goes.Last week Mark, Madeleine and I took Blossom and the 3 Kelpie pups Mollie, Draco & Belle to Dare Valley Country park which is only 5 miles away from us. Dare Valley Country Park Blossom was certainly the trail blazer on the walk and ran rings around the pups much to our amusement, Blossom was in and out of the water with no problems the pups having not seen water up close just kept running and were shocked when they realised they had to swim, it was so funny to see them thinking OMG where has the ground gone!

Blossom was a total water baby leaving the pups to shame. At one point she tried to help Draco who jumped in and did not realise it was not solid as you can see by the photo Blossom is able to stand in the water but just look at Draco's face ~sheer Panic !




No comments: